Atlantis Word Processor
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your PCThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. You can find out more on The Atlantis Word Processor Team or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Atlantis Word Processor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.36 MB (4575056 bytes) on disk and is titled awp.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Atlantis Word Processor. They occupy 4.36 MB (4575056
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Atlantis Word Processor version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Atlantis Word Processor versions:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is a program by the software company The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply click the Search field and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". The Atlantis Word Processor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Atlantis Word Processor in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Atlantis Word Processor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After removing Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, we are not saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-05 18:49:34.433