Atlantis Word Processor
This page is about Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your systemThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Check out here
for more information on The Atlantis Word Processor Team. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. awp.exe is the Atlantis Word Processor's main executable file and it occupies around 4.32 MB (4531536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Atlantis Word Processor. They occupy about 4.32 MB (4531536
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Atlantis Word Processor version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Atlantis Word Processor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is a program offered by the software company The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". The Atlantis Word Processor application will be found very quickly. When you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After removing Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-03 19:00:42.823