Atlantis Word Processor
This info is about Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your computerThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Usually the Atlantis Word Processor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor. awp.exe is the Atlantis Word Processor's main executable file and it takes close to 4.37 MB (4580688 bytes) on disk.
Atlantis Word Processor contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.37 MB (4580688
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Atlantis Word Processor version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Atlantis Word Processor versions:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is an application by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atlantis Word Processor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". The Atlantis Word Processor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atlantis Word Processor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, we are not saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-15 23:18:15.457