Atlantis Word Processor
Atlantis Word Processor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your PCThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. More information about The Atlantis Word Processor Team can be read here
. Usually the Atlantis Word Processor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Atlantis Word Processor. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.36 MB (4574544 bytes) on disk and is named awp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Atlantis Word Processor. They occupy 4.36 MB (4574544
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Atlantis Word Processor version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Atlantis Word Processor versions:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is an application by the software company The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it is installed on your PC the Atlantis Word Processor program will be found very quickly. After you select Atlantis Word Processor in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After removing Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-31 22:44:09.257