Atlantis Word Processor
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your PCThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Further information on The Atlantis Word Processor Team can be found here
. Atlantis Word Processor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. awp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.33 MB (4540240 bytes) on disk.
Atlantis Word Processor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.67 MB (9091744
bytes) on disk.
- awp.exe (4.33 MB)
- gawp.exe (4.34 MB)
The current page applies to Atlantis Word Processor version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Atlantis Word Processor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is an application offered by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Some people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atlantis Word Processor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it is installed on your PC the Atlantis Word Processor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, we are not saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-15 12:41:16.433