Atlantis Word Processor
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your PCThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. More information on The Atlantis Word Processor Team can be found here
. Usually the Atlantis Word Processor program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Atlantis Word Processor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.11 MB (3264336 bytes) on disk and is named awp.exe.
Atlantis Word Processor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.11 MB (3264336
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Atlantis Word Processor. You can find below info on other application versions of Atlantis Word Processor:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is an application by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Atlantis Word Processor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atlantis Word Processor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it is installed on your PC the Atlantis Word Processor app will be found automatically. When you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 17:49:30.697