Atlantis Word Processor
Atlantis Word Processor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your computerThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Check out here
for more details on The Atlantis Word Processor Team. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Atlantis Word Processor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.29 MB (4496040 bytes) on disk and is named awp.exe.
Atlantis Word Processor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.29 MB (4496040
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Atlantis Word Processor. You can find below info on other versions of Atlantis Word Processor:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is a program released by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Atlantis Word Processor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". The Atlantis Word Processor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Atlantis Word Processor in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After removing Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your PC, we are not saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-25 10:40:22.567