Atlantis Word Processor
Atlantis Word Processor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your computerThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Go over here
where you can find out more on The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Usually the Atlantis Word Processor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Atlantis Word Processor's primary file takes about 4.32 MB (4530512 bytes) and is named awp.exe.
The executables below are part of Atlantis Word Processor. They occupy an average of 5.37 MB (5627216
bytes) on disk.
- awp.exe (4.32 MB)
- Keygen.exe (535.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Atlantis Word Processor version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Atlantis Word Processor:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is a program by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atlantis Word Processor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it exists on your system the Atlantis Word Processor app will be found automatically. When you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Atlantis Word Processor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After removing Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-28 10:33:58.140