Atlantis Word Processor
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your systemThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Open here
where you can get more info on The Atlantis Word Processor Team. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.36 MB (4575056 bytes) on disk and is named awp.exe.
Atlantis Word Processor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.36 MB (4575056
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Atlantis Word Processor version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Atlantis Word Processor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is a program released by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it exists on your system the Atlantis Word Processor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Atlantis Word Processor in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, we are not saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-10 17:03:51.930