Atlantis Word Processor
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your PCThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Usually the Atlantis Word Processor program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.37 MB (4580688 bytes) on disk and is labeled awp.exe.
Atlantis Word Processor is comprised of the following executables which take 4.37 MB (4580688
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Atlantis Word Processor. For other Atlantis Word Processor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is a program marketed by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". The Atlantis Word Processor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Atlantis Word Processor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atlantis Word Processor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-21 20:33:10.997