Atlantis Word Processor
This info is about Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your systemThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Go over here
where you can read more on The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Atlantis Word Processor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Atlantis Word Processor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Atlantis Word Processor's main file takes about 4.29 MB (4496208 bytes) and its name is awp.exe.
Atlantis Word Processor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.29 MB (4496208
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Atlantis Word Processor. You can find here a few links to other Atlantis Word Processor versions:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is a program released by the software company The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Atlantis Word Processor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atlantis Word Processor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it exists on your system the Atlantis Word Processor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-14 11:26:28.587