Atlantis Word Processor
Atlantis Word Processor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your computerThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Further information on The Atlantis Word Processor Team can be found here
. Atlantis Word Processor is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Atlantis Word Processor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. awp.exe is the Atlantis Word Processor's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.33 MB (4540240 bytes) on disk.
Atlantis Word Processor contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.33 MB (4540240
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Atlantis Word Processor version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Atlantis Word Processor releases:
...click to view all...
Atlantis Word Processor is a program released by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Atlantis Word Processor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply click the Search field and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it is installed on your PC the Atlantis Word Processor app will be found automatically. When you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After removing Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Atlantis Word Processor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your PC, we are not saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Atlantis Word Processor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-14 16:25:53.147