Atlantis Word Processor
This info is about Atlantis Word Processor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor from your PCThe Atlantis Word Processor Team
. Go over here
for more information on The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Atlantis Word Processor is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Atlantis Word Processor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis\awp.exe. awp.exe is the Atlantis Word Processor's primary executable file and it occupies around 4.14 MB (4344560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Atlantis Word Processor. They take 4.14 MB (4344560
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Atlantis Word Processor version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Atlantis Word Processor releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Atlantis Word Processor from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Atlantis Word Processor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Atlantis Word Processor
Atlantis Word Processor is a program by The Atlantis Word Processor Team. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Atlantis Word Processor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atlantis Word Processor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atlantis Word Processor or simply click the Search field and type in "Atlantis Word Processor". If it exists on your system the Atlantis Word Processor program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Atlantis Word Processor in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atlantis Word Processor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atlantis Word Processor.
8. After removing Atlantis Word Processor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Atlantis Word Processor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atlantis Word Processor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team from your computer, we are not saying that Atlantis Word Processor by The Atlantis Word Processor Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atlantis Word Processor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-14 14:52:11.007