AdiIRC is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AdiIRC from your PCPer Amundsen
. You can read more on Per Amundsen or check for application updates here
. AdiIRC is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AdiIRC. AdiIRC's main file takes about 719.92 KB (737197 bytes) and is called AdiIRC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AdiIRC. They occupy about 793.37 KB (812406
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (719.92 KB)
- uninstall.exe (73.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.1
of AdiIRC. Click on the links below for other AdiIRC versions:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is an application released by the software company Per Amundsen. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AdiIRC from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AdiIRC or simply activate the Search field and type in "AdiIRC". If it is installed on your PC the AdiIRC app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AdiIRC in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AdiIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AdiIRC.
8. After removing AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AdiIRC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AdiIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your PC, we are not saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AdiIRC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 23:15:11.603