You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AdiIRC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AdiIRC from your computerPer Amundsen
. You can find out more on Per Amundsen or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AdiIRC is C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. AdiIRC's primary file takes about 1.09 MB (1139239 bytes) and is named AdiIRC.exe.
The executables below are part of AdiIRC. They take about 1.16 MB (1217741
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (76.66 KB)
This data is about AdiIRC version 2.5
only. You can find here a few links to other AdiIRC versions:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is an application released by the software company Per Amundsen. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AdiIRC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AdiIRC or simply click the Search field and type in "AdiIRC". If it is installed on your PC the AdiIRC program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AdiIRC in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AdiIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AdiIRC.
8. After removing AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AdiIRC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AdiIRC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your PC, we are not saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdiIRC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-03 18:25:31.773