AdiIRC is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AdiIRC from your PCPer Amundsen
. Take a look here
for more information on Per Amundsen. AdiIRC is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AdiIRC's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled AdiIRC.exe and its approximative size is 1.86 MB (1949953 bytes).
AdiIRC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.93 MB (2028959
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (77.15 KB)
This data is about AdiIRC version 3.8
alone. Click on the links below for other AdiIRC versions:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is a program offered by Per Amundsen. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AdiIRC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AdiIRC or simply click the Search field and type in "AdiIRC". If it exists on your system the AdiIRC program will be found very quickly. After you click AdiIRC in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AdiIRC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AdiIRC.
8. After removing AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AdiIRC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AdiIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your PC, we are not saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AdiIRC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-16 00:09:30.933