AdiIRC is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AdiIRC from your systemPer Amundsen
. Additional info about Per Amundsen can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AdiIRC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1983649 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdiIRC.exe.
AdiIRC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.97 MB (2062655
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (1.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (77.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of AdiIRC. You can find below info on other application versions of AdiIRC:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is a program released by the software company Per Amundsen. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AdiIRC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AdiIRC or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdiIRC". If it is installed on your PC the AdiIRC application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AdiIRC in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AdiIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AdiIRC.
8. After uninstalling AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AdiIRC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AdiIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your PC, nor are we saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdiIRC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-01 11:38:37.550