This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AdiIRC for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AdiIRC from your computerPer Amundsen
. Open here
for more details on Per Amundsen. AdiIRC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AdiIRC's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. AdiIRC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.62 MB (1697361 bytes) on disk.
AdiIRC is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.69 MB (1776367
bytes) on disk:
- AdiIRC.exe (1.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (77.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9
of AdiIRC. Click on the links below for other AdiIRC versions:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is an application by the software company Per Amundsen. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AdiIRC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AdiIRC or simply activate the Search field and type in "AdiIRC". The AdiIRC program will be found automatically. After you select AdiIRC in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AdiIRC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AdiIRC.
8. After uninstalling AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AdiIRC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AdiIRC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your PC, nor are we saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AdiIRC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 09:39:59.083