This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AdiIRC for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AdiIRC from your systemPer Amundsen
. More information on Per Amundsen can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AdiIRC is C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled AdiIRC.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1852525 bytes).
AdiIRC contains of the executables below. They take 1.84 MB (1931531
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (77.15 KB)
The current page applies to AdiIRC version 3.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other AdiIRC versions:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is an application offered by the software company Per Amundsen. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AdiIRC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AdiIRC or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdiIRC". If it is installed on your PC the AdiIRC app will be found automatically. After you click AdiIRC in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AdiIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AdiIRC.
8. After uninstalling AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AdiIRC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AdiIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your PC, nor are we saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AdiIRC in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-20 22:23:47.913