AdiIRC is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AdiIRC from your PCPer Amundsen
. You can read more on Per Amundsen or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AdiIRC. AdiIRC.exe is the AdiIRC's main executable file and it takes close to 972.78 KB (996123 bytes) on disk.
AdiIRC contains of the executables below. They take 1.02 MB (1073567
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (972.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.63 KB)
The current web page applies to AdiIRC version 2.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AdiIRC:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is an application by Per Amundsen. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AdiIRC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AdiIRC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AdiIRC". If it exists on your system the AdiIRC application will be found automatically. When you select AdiIRC in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AdiIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AdiIRC.
8. After removing AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AdiIRC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AdiIRC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your computer, nor are we saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdiIRC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-11 18:14:17.573