AdiIRC is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AdiIRC from your PCPer Amundsen
. More info about Per Amundsen can be found here
. Usually the AdiIRC program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove AdiIRC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AdiIRC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.33 MB (1391420 bytes) on disk.
AdiIRC is comprised of the following executables which take 1.40 MB (1470413
bytes) on disk:
- AdiIRC.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (77.14 KB)
This info is about AdiIRC version 3.1
alone. For more AdiIRC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is a program released by Per Amundsen. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AdiIRC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AdiIRC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AdiIRC". If it is installed on your PC the AdiIRC program will be found automatically. After you select AdiIRC in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AdiIRC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AdiIRC.
8. After uninstalling AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AdiIRC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AdiIRC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your computer, we are not saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdiIRC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-26 13:18:25.443