This info is about AdiIRC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AdiIRC from your computerPer Amundsen
. You can read more on Per Amundsen or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdiIRC folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AdiIRC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AdiIRC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.16 MB (1211771 bytes) on disk.
AdiIRC installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1290764
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (77.14 KB)
The current page applies to AdiIRC version 2.8
alone. For other AdiIRC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is an application offered by Per Amundsen. Some people want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AdiIRC from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AdiIRC or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdiIRC". If it exists on your system the AdiIRC program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AdiIRC in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AdiIRC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AdiIRC.
8. After uninstalling AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AdiIRC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AdiIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your computer, nor are we saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AdiIRC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-20 23:06:42.397