This page contains detailed information on how to remove AdiIRC for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AdiIRC from your computerPer Amundsen
. Further information on Per Amundsen can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdiIRC directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for AdiIRC is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. AdiIRC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.87 MB (1957033 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AdiIRC. They take 1.94 MB (2036037
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (1.87 MB)
- uninstall.exe (77.15 KB)
The current page applies to AdiIRC version 3.9
alone. Click on the links below for other AdiIRC versions:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is a program by Per Amundsen. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AdiIRC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AdiIRC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AdiIRC". If it exists on your system the AdiIRC program will be found very quickly. When you click AdiIRC in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AdiIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AdiIRC.
8. After removing AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AdiIRC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AdiIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your PC, we are not saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AdiIRC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-20 15:35:50.537