AdiIRC is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AdiIRC from your PCPer Amundsen
. Take a look here
for more info on Per Amundsen. AdiIRC is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AdiIRC directory, depending on the user's choice. AdiIRC's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AdiIRC\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled AdiIRC.exe and its approximative size is 821.00 KB (840701 bytes).
AdiIRC contains of the executables below. They take 894.47 KB (915935
bytes) on disk.
- AdiIRC.exe (821.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (73.47 KB)
The current web page applies to AdiIRC version 1.9.3
alone. For other AdiIRC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AdiIRC is a program marketed by the software company Per Amundsen. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase AdiIRC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AdiIRC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AdiIRC or simply click the Search field and type in "AdiIRC". If it is installed on your PC the AdiIRC application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AdiIRC in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AdiIRC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AdiIRC.
8. After uninstalling AdiIRC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AdiIRC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AdiIRC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AdiIRC by Per Amundsen from your PC, nor are we saying that AdiIRC by Per Amundsen is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdiIRC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 22:27:27.837