This info is about Ad-Aware Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your systemLavasoft
. More information on Lavasoft can be seen here
. Detailed information about Ad-Aware Antivirus can be seen at http://www.Lavasoft.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.9.662.8718 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Ad-Aware Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.9.662.8718\AdAwareUpdater.exe. AdAwareUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.54 MB (5809408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ad-Aware Antivirus. They take about 5.54 MB (5809408
bytes) on disk.
- AdAwareUpdater.exe (5.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.9.662.8718
of Ad-Aware Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other Ad-Aware Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Lavasoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ad-Aware Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Antivirus". The Ad-Aware Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you click Ad-Aware Antivirus in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ad-Aware Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ad-Aware Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.Lavasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.9.662.8718\AdAwareUpdater.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ad-Aware Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ad-Aware Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:10:01.113