This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your systemLavasoft
. Open here
for more information on Lavasoft. Please open http://www.Lavasoft.com
if you want to read more on Ad-Aware Antivirus on Lavasoft's website. Usually the Ad-Aware Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4555.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Ad-Aware Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4555.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.38 MB (2494304 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdAwareUpdater.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Ad-Aware Antivirus. They occupy about 4.02 MB (4220104
bytes) on disk.
- AdAwareUpdater.exe (2.38 MB)
- AdAwareWebInstaller.exe (1.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.4555.0
of Ad-Aware Antivirus. You can find below info on other versions of Ad-Aware Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Lavasoft. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ad-Aware Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ad-Aware Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ad-Aware Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Ad-Aware Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ad-Aware Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ad-Aware Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ad-Aware Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.Lavasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4555.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ad-Aware Antivirus.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ad-Aware Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ad-Aware Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft from your computer, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 04:56:42.617