This info is about Ad-Aware Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your computerLavasoft
. Open here
for more details on Lavasoft. More info about the app Ad-Aware Antivirus can be seen at http://www.Lavasoft.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad-Aware Antivirus folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. AdAwareLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.95 MB (2049944 bytes) on disk.
Ad-Aware Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 29.00 MB (30412720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdAware.exe (18.06 MB)
- AdAwareLauncher.exe (1.95 MB)
- AdAwareSafeBrowsing.exe (2.77 MB)
- AdAwareService.exe (1.18 MB)
- GFI.Tools.Run64.exe (182.86 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (3.14 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (654.88 KB)
- SBAMWsc.exe (654.38 KB)
- SBRC.exe (195.86 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (171.62 KB)
- sbbd.exe (41.86 KB)
- sbbd.exe (44.86 KB)
The current page applies to Ad-Aware Antivirus version 10.3.45.3935
only. You can find below a few links to other Ad-Aware Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Antivirus is a program released by Lavasoft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ad-Aware Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ad-Aware Antivirus". The Ad-Aware Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click Ad-Aware Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ad-Aware Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ad-Aware Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft from your computer, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 05:25:00.817