This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your PCLavasoft
. Check out here
for more information on Lavasoft. More information about Ad-Aware Antivirus can be seen at http://www.Lavasoft.com
. Ad-Aware Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad-Aware Antivirus directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled AdAwareLauncher.exe and it has a size of 1.95 MB (2049944 bytes).
Ad-Aware Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 29.79 MB (31234712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdAware.exe (18.00 MB)
- AdAwareLauncher.exe (1.95 MB)
- AdAwareSafeBrowsing.exe (2.93 MB)
- AdAwareService.exe (1.18 MB)
- GFI.Tools.Run64.exe (184.38 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (3.51 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (654.88 KB)
- SBAMWsc.exe (654.38 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (170.89 KB)
- CartSdk64.exe (318.38 KB)
- sbrc.exe (196.38 KB)
- sbbd.exe (46.38 KB)
- sbbd.exe (43.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Ad-Aware Antivirus version 10.4.43.4155
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Ad-Aware Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Lavasoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Ad-Aware Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ad-Aware Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Ad-Aware Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ad-Aware Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ad-Aware Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ad-Aware Antivirus.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 19:33:56.853