Ad-Aware Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your PCLavasoft
. Go over here
for more info on Lavasoft. More details about Ad-Aware Antivirus can be found at http://www.Lavasoft.com
. Usually the Ad-Aware Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4530.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Ad-Aware Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4530.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.38 MB (2494304 bytes) on disk and is named AdAwareUpdater.exe.
Ad-Aware Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 2.38 MB (2494304
bytes) on disk:
- AdAwareUpdater.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.4530.0
of Ad-Aware Antivirus. For more Ad-Aware Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Antivirus is a program by the software company Lavasoft. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Ad-Aware Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ad-Aware Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ad-Aware Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Ad-Aware Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you select Ad-Aware Antivirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ad-Aware Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ad-Aware Antivirus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Lavasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4530.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ad-Aware Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ad-Aware Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft from your computer, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-03 19:56:24.683