Ad-Aware Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your PCLavasoft
. More info about Lavasoft can be found here
. Further information about Ad-Aware Antivirus can be seen at http://www.Lavasoft.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.6.272.7865 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Ad-Aware Antivirus is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.6.272.7865\AdAwareUpdater.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.35 MB (5607416 bytes) on disk and is named AdAwareUpdater.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Ad-Aware Antivirus. They take about 7.31 MB (7666680
bytes) on disk.
- AdAwareUpdater.exe (5.35 MB)
- AdAwareWebInstaller.exe (1.96 MB)
This info is about Ad-Aware Antivirus version 11.6.272.7865
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ad-Aware Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Antivirus is a program released by the software company Lavasoft. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Ad-Aware Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ad-Aware Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ad-Aware Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ad-Aware Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Ad-Aware Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you select Ad-Aware Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ad-Aware Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ad-Aware Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.Lavasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.6.272.7865\AdAwareUpdater.exe" --uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ad-Aware Antivirus.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 13:45:19.820