You can find below details on how to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your systemLavasoft
. More data about Lavasoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.Lavasoft.com
to get more data about Ad-Aware Antivirus on Lavasoft's website. Usually the Ad-Aware Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Ad-Aware Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.44 MB (4652384 bytes) on disk and is labeled AdAwareUpdater.exe.
Ad-Aware Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.44 MB (4652384
bytes) on disk:
- AdAwareUpdater.exe (4.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2.5952.0
of Ad-Aware Antivirus. You can find below info on other application versions of Ad-Aware Antivirus:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Ad-Aware Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\AdAwareIncompatibles.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\AdAwareThreatWorkAlliance.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\AdAwareUpdaterDefaultSkin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\AdAwareUpdaterKernel.dll
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\AdAwareWebInstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\
Ad-Aware Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company Lavasoft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ad-Aware Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ad-Aware Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Ad-Aware Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ad-Aware Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ad-Aware Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ad-Aware Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.Lavasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.2.5952.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ad-Aware Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:05:11.407