Ad-Aware Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus from your computerLavasoft
. More information about Lavasoft can be found here
. You can see more info about Ad-Aware Antivirus at http://www.Lavasoft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4516.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4516.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.03 MB (2128224 bytes) on disk and is titled AdAwareUpdater.exe.
Ad-Aware Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.68 MB (3855048
bytes) on disk.
- AdAwareUpdater.exe (2.03 MB)
- AdAwareWebInstaller.exe (1.65 MB)
The current web page applies to Ad-Aware Antivirus version 11.0.4516.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Ad-Aware Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Antivirus is a program offered by the software company Lavasoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ad-Aware Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ad-Aware Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the Ad-Aware Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select Ad-Aware Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ad-Aware Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ad-Aware Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.Lavasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware Antivirus\Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater\11.0.4516.0\AdAwareUpdater.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ad-Aware Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Ad-Aware Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ad-Aware Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ad-Aware Antivirus by Lavasoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 20:14:57.657