This page is about AVG for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AVG from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. AVG's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=zen. The application's main executable file is called avgntdumpx.exe and it has a size of 786.95 KB (805840 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AVG. They take 5.92 MB (6211952
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (786.95 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (2.40 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (2.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of AVG. For more AVG versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG is a program marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AVG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG". If it exists on your system the AVG app will be found very quickly. After you select AVG in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG.
8. After uninstalling AVG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:33:49.027