This page is about AVG for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AVG from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. AVG's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=zen. The application's main executable file is called avgntdumpx.exe and it has a size of 786.95 KB (805840 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AVG. They take 5.92 MB (6211952
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (786.95 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (2.40 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (2.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.521
of AVG. For more AVG versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG is a program marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AVG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG". If it is installed on your PC the AVG app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG.
8. After uninstalling AVG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:33:49.027