You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AVG for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AVG from your PCAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove AVG by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=zen. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 714.77 KB (731920 bytes) on disk and is named avgntdumpx.exe.
AVG is composed of the following executables which take 5.61 MB (5881648
bytes) on disk:
- avgntdumpx.exe (714.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.74 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199824
of AVG. You can find below info on other releases of AVG:
...click to view all...
AVG is a program offered by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove AVG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AVG from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG". If it exists on your system the AVG application will be found automatically. When you select AVG in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG.
8. After uninstalling AVG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:00:06.800