AVG is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG from your PCAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=zen is the full command line if you want to remove AVG. avgntdumpx.exe is the AVG's main executable file and it takes about 681.52 KB (697872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG. They occupy about 4.79 MB (5019696
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (681.52 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.91 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (2.21 MB)
The current page applies to AVG version 1.0.229
only. For more AVG versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AVG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AVG from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG". If it is installed on your PC the AVG program will be found automatically. After you select AVG in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG.
8. After uninstalling AVG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 21:01:32.903