This web page is about AVG for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AVG from your computerAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=zen is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG. The application's main executable file is labeled avgntdumpx.exe and occupies 685.77 KB (702224 bytes).
AVG installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.52 MB (5788976
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (685.77 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (1.71 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (3.14 MB)
This data is about AVG version 126.96.36.199057
alone. Click on the links below for other AVG versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall AVG you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
AVG is a program released by the software company AVG Technologies. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AVG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG". The AVG application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG.
8. After removing AVG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVG supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 14:47:56.670