This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNázev společnosti:
. You can read more on Název společnosti: or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more data about AMD Fuel on Název společnosti:'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1129.1143.20969
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Název společnosti:. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 04:58:36.427