You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNázev společnosti:
. More information on Název společnosti: can be found here
. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0304.1709.30728
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Název společnosti:. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-07 13:11:14.550