This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNázev společnosti:
. Take a look here
for more info on Název společnosti:. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Název společnosti:'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes about 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Fuel. They take about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.1116.1515.27190
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Název společnosti:. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-16 03:17:46.597