This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNázev společnosti:
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Název společnosti:. More information about the application AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0926.1629.27759
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Název společnosti:. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-13 15:24:40.720