This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNázev společnosti:
. Open here
for more details on Název společnosti:. More details about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They take about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1010.1519.25530
of AMD Fuel. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Název společnosti:. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:04:12.377