This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNázev společnosti:
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Název společnosti:. You can see more info about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0322.1103.17786
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Název společnosti:. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-12 17:36:36.883