You can find below details on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNázev společnosti:
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Název společnosti:. More info about the application AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0810.1309.21744
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by Název společnosti:. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-01 17:24:21.007