This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNázev společnosti:
. Further information on Název společnosti: can be seen here
. More details about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.1016.2228.38487
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Název společnosti:. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-04 13:42:32.383