AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNázev společnosti:
. More info about Název společnosti: can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Název společnosti:'s website. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 343.70 KB (351944 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AMD Fuel. They occupy 479.20 KB (490696
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1117.1424.25780
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Název společnosti:. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 23:36:00.993