AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNázev společnosti:
. Further information on Název společnosti: can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Název společnosti:'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0328.2218.38225
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Název společnosti:. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 14:24:09.940