This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNázev společnosti:
. More information on Název společnosti: can be found here
. More data about the program AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2013.1211.1508.27115
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Název společnosti:. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Název společnosti: is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 12:18:54.333