4Sync is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. Take a look here
for more details on 4Sync. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for 4Sync is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Sync\Uninstall.exe. 4Sync.exe is the 4Sync's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 15.65 MB (16408536 bytes) on disk.
4Sync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.54 MB (21538712
bytes) on disk.
- 4Sync.exe (15.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
The current web page applies to 4Sync version 184.108.40.206676
only. You can find here a few links to other 4Sync versions:
...click to view all...
4Sync is an application by 4Sync. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 4Sync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 4Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "4Sync". The 4Sync application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 4Sync in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 4Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 4Sync.
8. After uninstalling 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4Sync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Sync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-05 12:20:05.697