You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 4Sync for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 4Sync from your computer4Sync
. Open here
for more info on 4Sync. 4Sync is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\4Sync directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling 4Sync is C:\Program Files\4Sync\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. 4Sync.exe is the 4Sync's main executable file and it occupies close to 16.59 MB (17397720 bytes) on disk.
4Sync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.48 MB (22527896
bytes) on disk.
- 4Sync.exe (16.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
This page is about 4Sync version 184.108.40.206344
only. For other 4Sync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 4Sync we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall 4Sync:
The files below are left behind on your disk by 4Sync's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\4Sync
- C:\Program Files\4Sync\ShellCp.dll.bak
- C:\Program Files\4Sync\ShellExt.dll.(2).bak
- C:\Program Files\4Sync\ShellExt.dll.bak
- C:\Program Files\4Sync\ShellMenu.dll.bak
4Sync is an application marketed by the software company 4Sync. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 4Sync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4Sync or simply click the Search field and type in "4Sync". If it is installed on your PC the 4Sync app will be found automatically. After you click 4Sync in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 4Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Sync.
8. After uninstalling 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your computer, we are not saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Sync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:52:53.897