This page contains detailed information on how to remove 4Sync for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall 4Sync from your PC4Sync
. Further information on 4Sync can be seen here
. 4Sync is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\4Sync folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove 4Sync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\4Sync\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 4Sync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 16.16 MB (16945624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside 4Sync. They occupy about 21.05 MB (22075800
bytes) on disk.
- 4Sync.exe (16.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11538
of 4Sync. You can find below a few links to other 4Sync releases:
...click to view all...
4Sync is an application released by 4Sync. Some computer users try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase 4Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 4Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4Sync or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Sync". If it exists on your system the 4Sync program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 4Sync in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 4Sync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4Sync.
8. After removing 4Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Sync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Sync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Sync by 4Sync from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Sync by 4Sync is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Sync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-15 09:48:07.640